Please follow the steps below:
- To take off any manufacturing residues, you can use clay (like Fuller’s Earth) to make a paste and rub it on the metal. Rinse with water and dry with a cloth. You can also use a mild castile soap. NEVER use any abrasive or industrial chemical or alcohol on the Kansa metal.
- If you are a professional therapist and need to sterilize, particularly between clients, use a few drops of tea tree oil and rub it on the metal with a cloth. But again, NO industrial disinfectant.
- Rinse in cold water and dry.
- It’s good practice to clean your wand after every use as a buildup of skin oils and product can accumulate.
- Periodically, perhaps once a week, take your Kansa Wand and rub it in the grass or greenery outside to revitalize it with that earth green energy.
You can get our Kansa Maintenance Kit which includes the clay, tea tree oil and a cloth to clean your wand: https://theayurvedaexperience.com/products/kansa-maintenance-kit